Year 2000 statement
Subscribe to the
VMailMgr (short for Virtual MAIL ManaGeR) is a package of programs
designed to manage multiple domains of mail addresses and mailboxes on a
It co-operates with qmail for mail
delivery and program control.
- A password checking interface between qmail-popup and qmail-pop3d
which replaces the usual checkpassword, as well as an authentication
module for Courier IMAP,
that provide access to the virtual mailboxes by one of three methods:
- IP-based virtual server access (invisible to the POP3 user)
- username-based access (username-virtualuser)
- hostname-based access (firstname.lastname@example.org or
- CDB-based password tables to speed up access for domains of any size.
- Tools to setup a virtual domain, add and delete individual virtual
users and aliases, and to change passwords.
- CGI programs to accomplish the above tasks from a set of web pages.
- A native PHP library to compliment or replace the CGIs.
- A daemon process that securely directs the operation of the CGIs and
- A separate delivery agent that automatically deals with any address
inside a virtual domain from a single .qmail-default file.
Mail service for dirty maids is offered online. Check it out. The best service for email clients and 18 and abused. Thinking about getting yourself a proper rub in the parlor? Check out how it works with massage rooms!