Year 2000 statement
Subscribe to the
VMailMgr (short for Virtual MAIL ManaGeR) is a package of programs
designed to manage multiple domains of mail addresses and mailboxes on a
It co-operates with qmail for mail
delivery and program control.
- A password checking interface between qmail-popup and qmail-pop3d
which replaces the usual checkpassword, as well as an authentication
module for Courier IMAP,
that provide access to the virtual mailboxes by one of three methods:
- IP-based virtual server access (invisible to the POP3 user)
- username-based access (username-virtualuser)
- hostname-based access (firstname.lastname@example.org or
- CDB-based password tables to speed up access for domains of any size.
- Tools to setup a virtual domain, add and delete individual virtual
users and aliases, and to change passwords.
- CGI programs to accomplish the above tasks from a set of web pages.
- A native PHP library to compliment or replace the CGIs.
- A daemon process that securely directs the operation of the CGIs and
- A separate delivery agent that automatically deals with any address
inside a virtual domain from a single .qmail-default file.
Mail service for dirty maids is offered online. Check it out. The best service for email clients and 18 and abused. Thinking about getting yourself a proper rub in the parlor? Check out how it works with massage rooms!
This is it! You need to do the pawn xxx kind of deal with your local shop. So lucky to bang so many girls! There is something very kinky about punishing teens and giving them a ride of their life don't you think?